Fitbit Luxe Fitness and Wellness Tracker with Stress Management, Sleep Tracking and 24/7 Heart Rate, Orchid/Platinum Stainless Steel, One Size, S & L Bands Included.


About this item

Brand Fitbit

Material Stainless Steel

Color Orchid/Platinum Stainless Steel

Compatible Devices Smartphones

Screen Size 0.96 Inches

Item Dimensions LxWxH 1.43 x 0.69 x 0.4 inches .

See how jewelry gets smart with a tracker that doubles as a timeless accessory and features a vibrant color display. Get better sleep to power your days with sleep tracking and sleep Score in the Fitbit app.Feel a Buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones, while you earn active zone minutes.

6-month trial of Fitbit Premium(New and returning Premium members only. Must activate trial within 60-days of device activation. Requires valid payment method.Content and features may change. Terms & Conditions apply).


Maximize your exercise, understand resting heart rate trends and better estimate calorie burn with 24/7 heart rate tracking Tune in to your body with health metrics like breathing rate, heart rate variability and more (in-app only) Enjoy up to 5 days of battery without having to stop for a charge (varies with use and other factors) Connect Luxe to your phone’s GPS & see real-time pace and distance on your wrist.


In the past I didn’t think these were a big deal when a friend recommended them, but recently another friend recommended it and when she talked about how she used it, I thought it would be a good idea and bought one for my birthday. I’m so happy I did! It does really help to get immediate feedback about your behavior with regard to sleep, healthy habits, like drinking water, and being able to input food in a food, log, movement, and exercise. I’m hoping that Fitbit is going to only add one further option, which is a stretching log. 

But otherwise I’m thrilled with this. When I go swimming, I can quickly tap it and it logs my swimming. I get on my elliptical and it automatically logs my exercise behavior. I walk my dog, so I don’t even have to tap the walking, it automatically senses, my walking behavior and logs that. I’m starting to really get into healthier habits overall, and I am just tickled pink, like the pink band that I bought! Totally worth it. The app is easy to use and it syncs up quickly. Battery lasts 5 days on a charge. Awesome.


I’m on my third tracker from Fitbit in about a 7 year span . The trackers only last about 1.5 to 2 years, and then the battery usually dies out. This model has the shortest charge out of all the trackers i’ve tried so far. I chose this one because it is slim and I wanted something small and dainty just to track my sleep, heart rate and steps. I’m having to charge it about every three days which means I lose out on the steps that I take or my sleep cycle information.

 Everything else functions pretty well and if you purchase a premium package, you get a few more functions with it. Overall, I would probably buy it again, but I’m a little annoyed that I have to charge it so frequently. he basic functions are timekeeping, step counting, sleep monitoring, and pulse monitoring. For a subscription price, there are more sophisticated options for monitoring. I don't like the fact that the protective screens both trap water and make face less responsive to touch, but I don't think i would eliminate the screen.