SKG Smart Watch, Fitness Tracker with 5ATM Swimming Waterproof, Health Monitor for Heart Rate, Blood Oxygen, Sleep, 1.7'' Touch Screen Bluetooth Smartwatch Fitness Watch for Android-iPhone iOS, V7 .

CARE YOUR HEALTH FROM YOUR WRIST: You can measure your blood oxygen saturation and understand your physical state Ideal for high-intensity sports such as marathon and gym workouts. V7 smartwatche also professionally analyzes sleep quality to help you adjust your sleep habits. It even monitors your 20-minute daily nap MULTI -FUNCTION SMART WATCH: Equipped with 1.7"HD Extra-large full touch screen. SKG smartwatch can accurately track your health metrics (heart rate, blood oxygen, sleep and stress level). Impressive 8-day battery life between a 2h flash charge.14 ACTIVITY TRACKING: This fitness sport watch has 14+ sports modes check all-day activities data like steps, distance. Water-resistant up to 50 meters, you can wear the V7 smart watch for swimming and it will record your achievements even under water.APP SUPPORT FOR ANDROID SAMSUNG IPHONE:The SKG V7 smart watch is compatible with iOS 9.0+ & Android 6 +, Bluetooth 5.2 below smartphones. Download and install "VeryFit" APP.SKG ALWAYS STAY WITH U: You never want to spend money to buy an unhappy shopping experience. So do we. SKG is committed to providing excellent products and 12 months waranty services .If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any problem.

Brand SKG

Model Name V7

Style Modern

Color Black

Screen Size 1.7 Inches



Special Feature Heart Rate Monitor, Oximeter (SpO2), Multisport Tracker, Pedometer, Sleep Monitor, Notifications, Music Player, Sedentary Reminder, Alarm Clock, Water Resistance, Weather ForecastHeart Rate Monitor, Oximeter (SpO2), Multisport Tracker, Pedometer, Sleep Monitor, Notifications, Music Player, Sedentary Reminder, Alarm Clock, Water Resistance.

Shape Heart

Target Audience Unisex Adult

Age Range (Description) Adult

Compatible Devices Android 6 +, iOS 9.0+, Smartphone

SKG is committed to combining user data with intelligent technology, and developing products from multiple perspectives such as wearable technology, ergonomics, and human health big data. Our goal is to make everyone healthier.SKG has 946 patents and has won the German Red Dot Award and IF Award. We have a design and development team from the world's top 500, and will continue to develop more products that can solve human health problems.

Weather DISPLAY

Click and push "Weather Forecast" in the app, You will know the weather condition timely, change your clothes accordingly and easily plan your travel.

Smart Notification

SKG V7 Smart Watch can inform you of any important information timely such as:Calls, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp messages, text, email.

Music Control

Switch music on your wrist, music will continue on the phone or the earbud, once connected, you can freely swicth and enjoy the music in your playlist

SEDANTARY REMINDER

SKG V7 will give you smart reminder to drink some water and move around when you are doing long-term desk working or studing, helpful to keep fit.



I can't give a glowing review of this watch because like all the others, it has flaws. However it does work to track many items with marginal accuracy. I can answer my phone with it and I can hear caller and they can hear me. I get texts on it. It tracks my sleep and shows light, rem and deep sleep time broken down. It measures my stress levels, calories used, heart rate and O2 readings, weather temp. But beware, the more things you have on and do the less battery life you have. Big drawback is the lack of battery life. I have taken to turning off some of the functions I don't need during the day to prolong battery and that helps. I can get a week to 9 days tops using the functions I use on the watch. Not sure the step counter is accurate at all. The variety of watch faces available is great and it gives me good information on sleep and heart rate. App is easy to use and provides lots of information for the functions of the watch.


I bought this for my preteen. She loved it and I surprised at the quality. She has put it though some test of quality and it still works like new after 4 months. Great product! I 100% would consider this for myself if I didn't like analog watches so much. One of the standing out items is its size. Other watches in this price range are too big and goofy looking. This one is spectacular. The battery is also great! We also love the ability to talk through the watch. The less she has to get her phone out the less it will be dropped.Also I was informed by my child of her favorite feature. Usually when playing multi-player games with her friend during a phone call (on speaker phone) the phone screen will shut off if her hand gets in the way of the phone sensor thinking she brought the phone to her ear. With the watch, if she talks through the watch, the sensor is deactivated and she can freely play without any problems. A solution for modern-day kid problem lol.

Price for this item is very good - but style is sort of an issue. Watch slips around my wrist from side to side and eventually the band holding the extra strap slips up to the buckle and then you have a strap sticking out. I realize that the price drives function to a point but I really don't like the time (watch) displays you have to choose from - still trying all of them out but I have seen better displays. As with most things like this getting used to using the functions takes a little time. Had a few moments trying to start the "outside" walk function and then turning it off. Finally figured it out and I can make most functions perform now. As far as I can tell there is no automatic link to the phone app - you have to open the app before it will update the data on the phone. Also not sure why each function in the app wants access to my contacts, pictures and locations. I know why they want them but why do they "need" them. I have located another watch with a style I think I might like better at a similar price, they are on the way and I will decide soon if I return these and keep the others. More to follow....


Spent about a week figuring out how to make the watch work, finally was able to get all the functions to work on the phone. But, the unit lost communication with the app on my phone. Spend a couple of days trying to get it to work again but the phone could not locate the watch and I could not get it to sync manually - strange that is was still sending my email to the watch. I finally decided to delete the app, and reinstall the app and attempt to bind the two, nothing... Finally tried to "reset" the watch which left me with only two screens - one telling me to download the app the other showing a QR Code. Unable to get anything to work after that. Sent two watches back (one unopened) and ordered watches from another company. As mentioned above - the band clasp kept slipping up my wrist until I had a "tail" sticking out sideways. Did not have a good experience overall. I wanted an inexpensive waterproof watch that would track my sleeping, oxygen levels, and show when I get texts or phone calls. This watch checks off all of my requirements and the app is pretty user-friendly as well. It does monitor stress level, but that seems like an arbitrary number (it measures it every 10 or so minutes). Overall, I'm happy with this watch, but there are a couple of things I don't like about it. Either it doesn't have the ability or I haven't figured it out yet. I would much rather it automatically read my O2 levels every 10 minutes instead of the stress levels - that information is more helpful for me and I don't believe the stress level reading is accurate. I have to click the side button, scroll to the O2 option and click it every time to read the O2. I also receive a lot of group messages, which I have silenced on my phone, but they still vibrate and go through on my watch (which can drive you crazy if you receive 30 group texts back-to back like I do sometimes). 

I wish there was a way to silence some messages on the watch, but I don't see that as an option. It does have good options on which app is allowed to notify you, but if you're wanting to receive texts, you're going to get all of them - even the frequent group texts that you've silenced on your phone (I have not tried turning off the notifications on the group texts entirely yet, because I do want them to light up my phone, but if they get too out of hand, I will definitely be trying that). It does have Do Not Disturb time settings, but the watch face still lights up when you move your arm in your sleep, which I would prefer to make it so you had to double tap the screen or use the side button to light it up during that timeframe. Overall, this watch has cool features, like your respiratory quality as you sleep, plans to help develop sleep habits, and weight management. I wanted something simple to use and that had the indicators most relevant to me and I got what I wanted for the right price.My only drawback is that it doesn't connect to the Weight Watcher app the way my Fitbit used to. In order for it to connect, I had to link it to Google Fit which in turn connects to Weight Watcher's app. If that isn't a requirement for you then you are good to go. So far so good. Fingers crossed it has a long life.

See more: