Fitness Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Monitor, Activity Tracker with Pedometer, Sleep Monitor, Calories & Step Counter, 5ATM Waterproof Smart Watch for Women Men Health Fitness Watch for Sports.

 Heart Rate and Sleep Monitoring: The Fitness Tracker monitors your heart rate automatically all day, and you can select manual mode through the App. The fitness Watch also monitors your sleep at night, providing a detailed analysis of your sleep quality (deep sleep, light sleep, awake time). It is a health advisor for women men in daily life.Multi Sport Modes with Activity Tracking: The fitness tracker features 9 sport modes like running, walking and more. Additionally, the activity tracker records daily steps, calories burned, walking distance and active time throughout the day. You can also set a daily steps goals through the App to track your progress.Smart Notification Reminder: You can get SMS messages, and SNS notifications directly on your wrist including Facebook, Twitter, Gmail ect. You won't miss any important calls and message and stay updated. Please note: the smart watch can not make calls or text.Long Battery Life and IP68 Waterproof: This smart watch only requires 2 hours of charging and can be used for 5-7 days continuously. 5ATM waterproof rating can withstand daily sweat, washing hands and rainy day, allowing you to fully enjoy your workouts.More Functions & Compatibility: Fitness watch comes with multiple smart functions such as stopwatch, alarm clock, breathing guide and sedentary alert, enhancing convenience to your daily routine. The tracker is compatible with iPhone Android Phones which run on iOS 8.0 or Android OS 4.0 & Bluetooth 4.0 or above. Please note that it is not compatible with tablets or computers.



Brand LIVIKEY

Style Modern

Color Blue Gold

Special Feature Activity Tracker, Sleep Monitor, Heart Rate Monitor, Pedometer, Calories Tracker, Time Display

Target Audience Unisex adult

Age Range (Description) Adult

Compatible Devices Most smartphones with iOS 8.0 or Android OS 4.0 & Bluetooth 4.0 or above

Display Type LCD

Compatible Phone Models IPhone 14 mini/14/14 Pro/14 Pro Max/iPhone 13 mini/13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max/iPhone 12 mini/12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Max/11 Pro Max/iPhone XS/iPhone X/iPhone 8/8 plus/iPhone 7/7 plus/iPhone 6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus/iPhone 5 ios phones; Samsung Galaxy S22, S21, S21 Plus, S21 Ultra, S20, S20 Plus, S20 Ultra, S20 FE, S10, S10 Plus, S9, S9 Plus, S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, Samsung Note 8, 5, 4; HUAWEI P40/P40 Pro/P30/P10/P9/MATE40/MATE40 Pro/MATE30/MATE30 Pro/MATE9/MATE 8/MATE 7; HONOR VIVO OPPO HTC SONY LG OnePlus Nexus Google pixel/pixel xl BlackBerry with most smartphones with iOS 11.0/Android 6.0 or above and Bluetooth 4.0 or above.IPhone 14 mini/14/14 Pro/14 Pro Max/iPhone 13 mini/13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max/iPhone 12 mini/12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Max/11 Pro Max/iPhone XS/iPhone X/iPhone 8/8 plus/IPhone 14 mini/14/14 Pro/14 Pro Max/iPhone 13 mini/13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max/iPhone 12 mini/12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Max/11 Pro Max/iPhone XS/iPhone X/iPhone 8/8 plus/iPhone 7/7 plus/iPhone 6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus/iPhone 5 ios phones; Samsung Galaxy S22, S21, S21 Plus, S21 Ultra, S20, S20 Plus, S20 Ultra, S20 FE, S10, S10 Plus, S9, S9 Plus, S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, Samsung Note 8, 5, 4; HUAWEI P40/P40 Pro/P30/P10/P9/MATE40/MATE40 Pro/MATE30/MATE30 Pro/MATE9/MATE 8/MATE 7; HONOR VIVO OPPO HTC SONY LG OnePlus Nexus Google pixel/pixel xl BlackBerry with most smartphones with iOS 11.0/Android 6.0 or above and Bluetooth 4.0 or above.

Heart Rate Monitor

The smart tracker will monitor your heart rate in real time or manually, and you can view detailed data clearly in App, helping you to learn about your physical state.

Sleep Monitor

The fitness tracker monitors your sleep status automatically (light sleep, deep sleep and awake time) which help you develop healthy sleep habits. Note: the sleep data only view in the App.

Multi-Sport Modes

Our fitness watch comes with 9 different sports modes like walking, running, ect, and the fitness tracker watch can track your steps, distance, calorie automatically. when connected with your smartphone's GPS, the pedometer watch can track your outdoor workout route.

5ATM Waterproof Watches


With 5ATM waterproof, the fitness watch is suitable for daily wash hands, rain, sweat resistance and swim, allowing you to enjoy sports to the fullest.

Notifications from Sport Watch

Notifications reminders ensure that you will not miss any important things while you are busy. Please note: the smart watch can not make calls or text.

Breath Training

Breath training can be provided to help balance your stress level and relax your body immediately.I purchased this item two months ago because I wanted to gauge my daily activity. While it isn't 100% accurate (I found that walking back at forth in front of my kiosk at work yielded far less steps than I counted), it does at least give me a better picture. Long story short, I could definitely walk a lot more.Regardless of my own performance, I now am in the habit of wearing my watch/tracker everyday. The battery life is better than I expected, and I might charge it once or twice a week. If you leave your stopwatch running for a LONG time, that will run your battery down FYI. It also shows a notification when you're getting a call, but you can't answer it (just in case that's something you're interested in.) The screen is NOT a touch screen, there is a little button to access the functions. Another reason I was interested in this model was because of the sleep tracking function. I do wear the tracker most nights, unless I decide to put it on the charger, and here is where the first two of my considerations come in.


(1) If you move your arm around, either the screen will light up, or the bottom of the watch will light up in a very bright green (possibly because it's trying to sync?). In a dark bedroom, those flashes of light are the last things I want to see. (2) The charge port is directly connected to the watch face, and the silicone strap more or less shoves over it. It seems very durable and I have had no issues as of yet, but every time I need to pull the strap off to charge, I am worried the USB will snap right off.Otherwise, this tracker has done exactly as I have asked. I am more aware of my activity, or lack thereof, and have some insight into my sleep. If you've never tried one, and you don't want to jump into the cost of a fancy fitbit, then this product will more than satisfy your curiosity.I bought this watch because my old watch is starting to have some issues. This watch made my old watch look like a nugget of gold compared to this turd of a watch. It was only counting around 25 out of my 125 steps. I went on an almost 1 mile walk and it said I only took 205 steps. It also was not tracking my sleep correctly. When my kids go to sleep at night I sit down and do my Bible study. I only sleep about 5-6 hours at night but I am very active during the day. I guess my extreme amount of activity during the day was making it think I was asleep once I settle down for the night. It was counting my rest time as sleep and was saying I was sleeping 12 hours at night. This watch is a piece of junk and you get what you pay for. Also the app is total crap. It is glitchy and sends you notifications in different languages. The GPS doesn’t accurately map your walks, run, or hikes.I bought this for my daughter at Christmas to replace one very similar that used the same app that she had for 2 years. It started out fine, but within a month or two the battery started wearing out faster, and seems to take forever to charge. He whole time it charges the screen flashes on and off and it vibrates a bit. That’s probably why it takes so long to charge. Her previous one would charge completely within an hour. I can’t speak to the accuracy of the other functions, but the watch and step counter seem fine. I just wish it would have lasted longer than 4 months.

See more: