Apple iPhone 14 Plus, 512GB, Blue for T-Mobile (Renewed).

The iPhone 14 Plus is an excellent choice if you're looking for a big-screen experience. The iPhone 14 Plus delivers an immersive 6.7-inch display and extra-long battery life in a refreshingly lightweight design. While the cameras are stellar, the lack of optical zoom and a 120Hz display are bummers when compared to similar flagships at this price.

6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display and advanced camera system for better photos in any light.

    Cinematic mode now in 4K Dolby Vision up to 30 fps.

    Action mode for smooth, steady, handheld videos.

    All-day battery life and up to 26 hours of video playback.

    A15 Bionic chip with 5-core GPU for lightning-fast performance. Superfast 5G cellular.

    manufacturer : Apple Computer.

Brand Apple

Memory Storage Capacity 512 GB

Model Name iPhone 14 Plus

Wireless Carrier T-Mobile

Cellular Technology 5G

Connectivity Technology Wi-Fi

Color Blue

Form Factor Slate

Year 2022

Biometric Security Feature Fingerprint Recognition.


This iPhone looks and feels brand new as if I went to Apple and bought one directly there myself! I only see one tiny scratch on the screen that you can’t notice unless you are looking for it, which will be completely concealed with a glass screen protector. I transferred easily with the digital eSim by having my old iPhone right next to it and it did everything with a few taps and my passwords. I didn’t have to contact my provider and it took about 20 minutes to complete all the transfer and get 5G working, which is much quicker than I expected it to setup. The battery arrived with 100% maximum capacity, and completely unlocked as described! Bluetooth and all the equipped features are working so no complaints at all on quality! I would actually consider this to be in even better quality than described.
Extra kudos to the seller for prompt shipping, and sending me an amazing device at a great price!! If I need to buy a device again anytime soon, I will be a repeat customer.I admit I was super hesitant about purchasing a refurbished phone, but the price was right for the features I wanted with the added bonus of not being locked into a payment plan. Works great! Had a teeny tiny dent but aside from that in perfect condition. 

The only thing I don’t like has nothing to do with the seller: it appears these newer phones were made so you can’t replace the battery. Prior to this I had an iPhone 6s Plus that I got when they first came out. Was able to replace the battery right around year 3 or 4 and it still holds its charge just fine. Not feeling awesome about the fact I’ll have to buy a whole new phone again in a couple years but hey, this was a purchase I’m happy with. NOTE: GET A PROTECTIVE CASE AND SCREEN PROTECTOR.Just got my device yesterday, the device looks pristine overall on the outside. Battery health was 100%. My only issue I noticed so far is the keyboard sensitivity seemed off, It wasn’t typing as well as it should, and was skipping letters when I typed. but I just discovered it came with a tempered glass screen protector on it already and I had put another one over the top of it upon set up, not realizing it. So it had TWO layers of glass on it preventing proper touch sensitivity. Once I removed one of them it works perfectly. SO, buyers be aware that your phone may come with a tempered glass screen protector already lol which is very nice of the seller to add. 

The original screen had minimal marks on it under the glass. No scratches or issues otherwise. 10/10 satisfied with the device so far. But today is day one of me fully using it. Will update if that changes later.I was initially a bit nervous about buying a refurbished phone here, but this exceeded my expectations. Phone battery health was 100%. Speakers worked. Everything was up to standard, pretty much just a new phone! Definitely saved money buying refurbished too. The screen protector definitely was not the best, but buy a new one and a good phone case and you’re pretty much all set. No visible cracks or scratches.I was hesitant about buying this phone for the amount of money it costed me. However I read some reviews and this seller had pretty good ones. I decided to just go for it and I am glad I did I have not had many issues at all with this phone and it looked brand new and no scratches at all. I would definitely buy from this seller again.