Blooming Jelly Womens Dressy Casual Shirts Short Sleeve V Neck Work Blouse Business Casual Tops.

 Material:95%polyester and 5%spandex, The dressy tops for women is lightweight, soft and comfortable touch with stretch fabric.Features: Womens tops dressy causal, classic v neck, flutter short sleeve, pleats at bust, non-transparent fabric make the casual tops for women look more fashion and chic.Style: loose and comforable, the blouse for women can as going out tops for women, ladies tops and blouse, teacher shirts, business casual tops for women.Occassion: The work shirt for women perfect to pair with skinny jeans,leggings and heels for any leisure,daily wear,going out,office.Note: We strongly suggest that you have your body measurements taken first, and then refer to our size chart before order, S=us 2-4, M=us 6-8, L=us 10, XL=us 12.

Fabric type

95% Polyester, 5% Spandex

Care instructions

Machine Wash

Origin

Imported

Closure type

Pull On.


I really loved this top! It is super flattering and slimming when paired with jeans. It’s really comfortable and was perfect for my casual business attire. It does wrinkle a bit, but not a big deal. Lightweight and airy. The medium is a smidge big for me, I’m 5’5 140 lbs. I feel like a small would be better. Definitely getting in different colors. Wore this shirt to work and got so many compliments on it! I am 4'11, 135lbs and got the size small and it's a perfect fit. This color pink really shows off my tan and it's not to see through. I even bought another in black! HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I bought a white version and a light blue version. The white I am wearing with a nude undershirt just to make sure it’s not too see through but it actually isn’t too bad. The sleeves are adorable and the fit is true to size.