Smart Watch for Men Women Kids Answer/Make Calls,Fitness Tracker Watch with 1.47 Screen,24/7 Heart Rate Sleep Monitor,130+Sport Modes Smartwatches,IP68 Waterproof Activity Tracker for Android iOS.

Unique Visual Design with Superb Experience1.47 high-score HD screen with ultra-narrow bezel, high-definition color screen and smooth display, high quality screen, touch speed, comfortable and relaxing to use, providing excellent user experience.Smart Watch with High Quality Bluetooth Call The Bluetooth calling function can answer and make calls instead of using the cell phone. You can add frequently used contacts in the app and synchronize them with the watch, or dial phone numbers directly in the smartwatch. It has the function of setting emergency contacts and supporting SOS emergency calls. Fitness Smartwatch with Notifications and Smart Reminders This smartwatch can remind you of incoming calls, text messages, emails, QQ, Wechat, facebook, twitter, whatsapp, skype, instagram and many other social software messages, the men's women's fitness smartwatch will vibrate slightly and voice prompts, so you will never miss an important message.Fitness smartwatch with 24/7 health monitoring system B7 smartwatch can monitor heart rate, changes in sleep quality, sensitive sensors on the smartwatch can monitor various body data in real time, protecting health throughout the process.100+ Sport Modes Free Choice, IP68 Waterproof. The sports watch comes with sports modes, you can also push other sports into the APP, a variety of sports modes to meet the different needs of different people, so that sports activities are more rich and interesting, fitness is more scientific and effective.

Memory Storage Capacity 64 MB

Special Feature Email, Voice Call, Activity Tracker, Alarm Clock, Phone Call

Battery Capacity 150 Amp Hours

Connectivity Technology Bluetooth

Wireless Communication Standard Bluetooth

Shape Rectangular

Screen Size 1.47 Inches

Brand Asmoda

Model Name B7

Style Modern.


This watch is very reasonably priced. It's also water resistant, which isn't always the case with watches. Just a heads-up.I love everything about this watch. It's impressively simple to use.All of these types of watches basically run the same operating system, but the main differences are in the physical design.
The available apps are pretty good, and the mobile app is excellent. It does everything my old Fitbit could do without any subscription.It also works well on my Apple phone and the app is pretty good. I compared the heart rate readings and so on with my Apple Watch and they were very similar.
The screen is excellent and the battery life is more than adequate. I charge it overnight anyway, but it still works perfectly all day.I'm so happy with it that I've ordered several of these watches as gifts for friends and family.The watch works really well.It's simple to activate and link with your phone through the app. It keeps the battery charged.You can see texts and phone calls on the screen and notifications.
It's comfortable to wear for long periods and when asleep.The watch has helped me track my sleeping patterns and it has also made me more conscious of being more active.

It was well worth the money. I'm happy with all aspects and I'd recommend it to friends.Firstly, the fitness tracking capabilities are excellent. The heart rate tracker provides accurate readings, which I find really useful for monitoring my heart rate during workouts and throughout the day. Additionally, the sleep tracker helps me understand my sleep patterns better, which is great for ensuring I get the rest I need to perform at my best.One of the standout features of this smartwatch is its versatility. It supports over 100 sports modes, which makes it suitable for a wide range of activities. This watch is great for running, cycling and yoga. I also like the smartwatch's connectivity features. I can easily answer or make calls directly from my wrist, which is really handy when I'm on the go and don't want to reach for my phone. The compatibility with both Android and iOS devices means I can use all the smartwatch's features no matter what device I'm using.What's more, the IP68 waterproof rating means I can wear the watch during workouts or outdoor activities without worrying about sweat or rain damaging the device.

Finally, the design of the smartwatch is sleek and stylish. It looks great on my wrist, whether I'm working out or going out for dinner. The customisable watch faces allow me to personalise the look to match my mood or outfit.I'd highly recommend this smartwatch to anyone looking for a comprehensive fitness tracker with excellent connectivity features and a stylish design. It's exceeded my expectations in every way and has become an essential part of my daily routine.At first I wasn't expecting much, but I still love this watch.The watch is really handy. It's straightforward to set up and sync with your phone, and it tracks all your movements from when you wake up to when you go to sleep. The battery life is impressive, it's simple to charge and it looks great. My partner wears it all the time now and really likes the pedometer feature.The app is also excellent. It can do a lot of things. I don't have all the details, but it connects to messages so they pop up on your phone. However, there is no option to reply.
If you have Apple Music, you can play and pause songs on your phone. You can play music on your watch, but you can only control the music playing on your phone.It can also add weather forecasts, so you can check the weather easily.You can find your phone, put it on the Do Not Disturb mode, adjust the brightness of the watch, use the clock, and so on. The band is a little small for my wrist, as I have a thin wrist. So I made my own hole. It also shows your health and activity information.The screen is a bit bigger than I thought it would be.