Thermajane Long Johns Thermal Underwear for Women Fleece Lined Base Layer Pajama Set Cold Weather.

Heat Retention: Thermajane womens thermal underwear keeps your body heat from escaping. They provide extra warmth and coziness to make a perfect everyday baselayer.Ultra Soft: Our thermals for women are lined with fleece for extra softness against your skin. They’ll protect you from the cold for added comfort.Moisture Wicking: While at home or at work, our womens long johns will keep you dry and odor free. No matter the activity, you’ll stay confident all day.4 Way Stretch: The soft and stretchable fabric on these womens long underwear fit snugly against your skin and will keep you moving freely no matter what your activity is.Layer Up: When it comes to style and comfort, our womens thermals is the ideal base layer to wear throughout your day.

Fabric type

92% Polyester, 8% Spandex

Care instructions

Machine Wash

Origin

Imported.


These thermals work perfectly! I purchased this for my business trip to Reno where they were having a blizzard. I DON’T like to be cold so I took a chance on this based on the reviews. They are SUPER SOFT & kept me WARM the whole time! They are true to size & kept their shape. Not tight or loose. They were so comfortable & breathable that I wore them around in my hotel room as lounge wear. I washed the top in the shower nightly and they dried wonderfully by morning. These are the best I’ve ever bought and I will DEFINITELY purchase another set. Great quality & holds up in the washer fine. I hung them dry on hangers & no problem.These are super soft and comfortable. They fit nicely underneath all of my snow gear (no bunching or uncomfortable rubbing). I haven't worn them for longer periods of time yet, but they kept away the cold when I was running errands in the snow. I get cold really easily too, but they did the trick.

The fleece is really soft and insulating, and the outer layer of fabric is smooth to the touch and pleasant to relax in. The set is stretchy too, I could have worn a medium or small even (I got a large and it was a good size). Honestly, when I got them I was half expecting them to be really thick (because of the fleece lining) which I didn't love, but they're thin and like a pretty normal thickness, which I was very appreciative of! Lightweight + warm = awesome.

Positives:
* Silky to get on/off.
* Fabric feels soft like brushed fiber.
* Extra long: Pants lined boots into the insteps of feet. The base of the top acted as a second layer over the bottoms. The sleeves reached into winter gloves.
* Fabric stayed put...didn't bunch up or shift around while playing in snow.
* Flexible fabric while playing in snow.
* Did not absorb sweat. Seemed to wick and keep me dry under all the layers I wore.

I was looking for thermals for a trip in winter where we would do some winter sports as well as sightseeing in around 30 to 35 degree F weather. People recommended merino wool thermals but I didn't want to spend that much so I gave this brand a shot. I am so glad I did! I got a two pack and the sets are wonderful. It fit perfectly (I got my usual size in clothing) and I personally was very warm and comfortable. It was super soft and not itchy at all, and I was comfortable both indoors and out despite the temperature. I am not sure how wicking/breathing it is - I did get quite sweaty after a lot of stairs/activity but it wasn't very uncomfortably warm so I was good with it. I love that the material is comfortable enough that I could reuse it at PJs around the house instead of waiting for the next trip to use as thermals.