ASUS 2024 Vivobook 17.3” Laptop, FHD Display, Intel Core 5 120U, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Fingerprint Sensor, HD Front Camera, Windows 11 Home; Cool Silver, F1704VAP-AS56.

OS  Windows 11 Home. DISPLAY 17.3” FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 60Hz Nano Edge display, 45% NTSC color gamut, and 250 nits peak brightness. GRAPHICS Intel Graphics. MEMORY  16GB DD4 RAM (8GB DDR4 on board and upgradable 8GB DDR4 with SO-DIMM slot). STORAGE 1TB PCIE G4 SSD. WIFI AND BLUETOOTH  Wi-Fi 6(802.11ax) (Dual band) and Bluetooth 5.2 Wireless Card. AUDIO  Sound by Sonic Master, built-in speakers, built-in array microphone. BATTERY  Up to 12 hours of battery life; 50Wh battery.  PORTS  1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type C for power and display, 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A, 1x USB 2.0 Type A, 1x HDMI 1.4, 1x 3.5mm combo audio jack, 1x DC-in. DIMENSIONS 15.72" x 10.01" x 0.78" and 4.63 lbs.

Brand ASUS

Model Name F1704VAP-AS56

Screen Size 17.3 Inches

Color Cool Silver

CPU Model Core i5

Ram Memory Installed Size 16 GB

Operating System Windows 11 Home

Graphics Card Description Integrated

CPU Speed 5 GHz

Hard Disk Description SSD.


This computer is amazing, we bought this for our daughter senior year of high school and for college. She has always owned ASUS loves these computers. The screen is great because you can see everything that is needed. I am still trying to figure out why other customers are complaining about the SSD. I was going to purchase the MX300 M.2 that was suggested, only to find out it was discontinued. When I went to the Crucial website I typed in the computer information and they said the MX500 would work. I purchased one and when I got the computer and SSD on the same day I found out it did not fit. I have had absolutely NO problems with the SSD that is already installed. I turned the computer on to try it out and it ran fine. Then when I found out the SSD wasn't going to work I hooked it up to the internet. It does amazingly well as far as I can see. I haven't had any problems with the computer. It's an upgrade from the last computer I purchased which was a POS, HP. My previous was an ASUS which is why I went back with ASUS. My old one still works it just has a line on the left side of the screen that is distracting. I highly recommend this computer to anyone who even thinks about purchasing it. No touch screen is the only drawback. It has a backlit keyboard and a fingerprint sensor which works wonderfully. I'm not a heavy gamer but I do play a lot of games on my computer. As I said so far so good. Got this too replace my seven-year-old Asus, which was the longest-lived laptop I've ever owned. I had high expectations, and so far this has been great. Fast enough for me, with great storage and a nice display. Backlit keys are somewhat of a problem because the actual symbols in the keys are hard to read. And the documentation for this laptop was mostly nonexistent. All in all a though, I'm happy with the purchase.