AUTOMET Womens 3 Pack Long Sleeve Shirts Basic Crop Tops Going Out Fall Fashion Underscrubs Layer Slim Fit Y2K Tops.

Soft Material : Womens 2 Piece long sleeve shirt is made of 88% polyester,12% spandex. Llight weight, super soft and high-stretch fabric with a second-skin feel. Stretch Design : Cropped and stretch fitted style,crew neck, tight underscrubs layer, you can wear it regularly or fold it up like a crop top,cute,slim fit,casual y2k style fashion 2024. Versatile Occasion: Simple and stylish design,great for going out,wort out,running,gym,yoga,daily wear, streetwear,rave party,club,dating,beach,travel, vacation,shopping,etc. Suitable for all seasons. Stylish Wearing : This basic shirt is a must-have for spring,summer,fall and winter, perfect wear with cargo pants,shorts, jeans,skirt,cardigan,hoodie,sweater and jacket for a fashion y2k look. Machine washable - hand washes cold water. Do not bleach.

Fabric type

88% Polyester, 12% Spandex

Care instructions

Hand Wash Only

Origin

Imported

Closure type

Pull On.



Shirts are good quality, soft, super stretchy. But with that they’re very tight, form fitting. Got a large hoping I’d have a little room. Probably should’ve gotten XL but mainly got them for undershirts anyways. The white isn’t see through which is awesome and I’m obsessed with this brown color! Overall nice but be aware of the tightness. I am roughly 5’6 & 160lbs. I am typically a medium. I found this true to size and exactly as pictured. Initially I sized up to a large because I read a few reviews that said to size up. A large ended up having a baggy look to it so I reordered in my normal size. It does somewhat hug your body, but because it’s super stretchy, it doesn’t feel suffocating. The material is thicker and super soft with a buttery feel. Also, I wouldn’t consider this true crop top. The shirt ends a couple inches below my bellybutton, about where a normal-rise jean would start. I would recommend these shirts! I am really impressed with the quality. I love these long sleeves, they are light weight but still keep you warm. The fabric is insanely soft. It really is a great dupe for more expensive brands, the fit pretty true to size I ended up getting a small because the extra small was a little tight on me. For the record I work in primary care and wear them under my scrubs occasionally and they look great paired with jeans.