MEROKEETY Women's Summer Striped Short Sleeve T Shirt Dress Casual Tie Waist with Pockets.

Size Guide: S=US 4-6, M=US 8-10, L=US 12-14, XL=16. Lightweight and soft fabric, we accept 30 days money back. Unique Design: sheath dress with two side pockets, crew neck, about knee length, slim fit self tie belted waist, classic stripes, soft and stretchy cotton blend dress. This is a great comfortable dress, nice enough for business casual work and light enough the summer beach! Super cute and comfortable, flattering on any body shape. Belt waist, you can tie it in the front, side or back. Perfectly highlights your curve and show your body charm. The side pockets on each side for a practical and chic look! Not see through at all. Simple yet classy cute dress. Occasion: Casual, daily life, party, homecoming, evening activities, business office, easily dress up or down. It's a stylish look for pairing with berets in the winter or hats on a breezy spring summer day. Washing Instruction: Machine washable, hand wash cold, air dry, low iron if needed.

Fabric type

65% Rayon, 35% Polyester

Care instructions

Machine Wash

Origin

Imported

Closure type

Pull On.


I have it in red and blue now and absolutely love them! Super versatile, can wear it around the house or out to dinner with cute shoes. Very flattering. Cinches the waist and covers the tummy area. I'm 5'5" and I think it's about an inch too long, but I'll live with it. It's also soft and the pockets are great. I was skeptical about buying this dress because I didn’t think it would look as good in person as it does online. I was pleasantly surprised. The dress seems well-made. The coverage is good. It falls just above my knees and I’m 5‘5“ tall. I was worried about the warmth, however, the material is very soft and light weight. It feels durable and breathable. There are no transparency problems with this dress in bright lights, I could not see through the dress. if you were like me and like showing off how tone your arms are, the sleeves fall perfectly at the top of your bicep. I ordered the navy blue and white and the color is perfect. The navy is a deep blue. The dress fit exactly how I had hoped to. It’s Figure-hugging Without being so tight that it shows every dimple and bulge. I did size up from a medium to a large. Because I have an athletic booty, I was worried that it would be too tight from the back I think going a size up was a good idea for me. This casual dress is definitely a good value for the money. I have already ordered more colors. Love this dress! It is super soft and easy to wash and is decently flattering. I bought a size up to better fit my chest and while the waist is proportionate to the chest, it is a little big on me, but it ties so it doesn't matter too much and just makes it a bit more casual. I also bought another dress in my regular size but the chest was just a bit too tight, though that's a common issue for me. 

I would have kept it anyways but it was striped and the stripes were slightly crooked, so I ended up returning that one. I would consider getting more in different colors though. I've got this dress in 3 colors now, and I'd honestly get them in more colors if I had to. They're constructed well, the material is soft but opaque/doesn't look cheap and has enough stretch to hug curves without feeling constricted. The pockets? LOVE the pockets. The waist ties for the bow can be adjusted to where you want to tie them (I prefer tying a bow off to one side instead of in the center). I'm 5'3" and the hem falls to just above my knees. As a mid-size lady, I fit in the Large and Medium size - Medium fits better, Large is for a more relaxed look. Easy to wear as a casual dress in the summer with flats/sneakers, but easy to dress up with heels and accessories to wear to work or for an evening out.