Decor Therapy Keaton Round Storage Side Table, Honeynut.

Great little end table, not high-quality furniture, but it’s acceptable. I bought open box and I was really pleased with the quality. There was a little scuff, little wax and it was gone. It is well made and just the right size. My only disappointment is the drawer. It's a little wobbly when opening and closing. First one arrived damaged, couldn’t find a viable replacement, reordered and the second one arrived in pristine condition. Worth the hassle of returning. Highly recommend. I absolutely love this little table. Best of all, it came assembled. I just put it where I wanted and decorated it. It's beautiful. Perfect shape and size. Good quality for the price. HOWEVER, there is no excuse for not applying the stain to the inside as well. Cheapens the appearance when opened. Bought two of these to replace less than ideal units in a sitting area. Great size for the lamps used and the drawer is a real bonus. The shape does not cause a problem for the items stored in the lower section. The tables are easy to clean and have withstood unprotected drinks. I bought this table when it was on a heavy discount - it looks great, and even though the door is an awkward shape, you can actually fit a surprising amount inside.I love this table! I first bought one as a nightstand and loved it so much I almost immediately ordered another. After searching forever for an end table for the living room, 

I finally decided to just go with what I know and love: this table. I've decided I will purchase another one for the living room and another one for the guest room, if the price ever comes back down. I find it funny that the price has varied from approximately $67 (what I last ordered it as, I believe) to almost $400 in less than one year. The color is perfect! It's the shade of cherry I love most: not too dark but not too red. It's made of wood rather than MDF, so it's sturdy. Yet, it's not so heavy that I can't move it to vacuum and stuff. Also, my cats walk across one of them - getting from a window to the bed - and their nails (which I do keep trimmed) have not once scratched the top surface, thankfully. I appreciate that it arrived fully assembled and extremely well-packaged in double boxes and plenty of Styrofoam. The only occasional issue I have is that sometimes the drawer on one of the three gets stuck. Although I consider this to be a "safe" piece in that it isn't some modern or abstract design, I love that it's round. My house has far too many rectangles in it, and this helps to break that up. It's a touch unexpected and whimsical. Due to its curved shape, I have more latitude to face it in various directions. There is a good deal of storage space in it although perhaps not quite as much if it were square. I noticed on one picture that the knobs looked silver, but mine are a blackish color, which is precisely what I wanted. Otherwise, I was going to switch that out. I do have to add that my cats absolutely loved the inner box that was used as packaging! I threw the outer box away immediately, but I let them play with the inner box for months.


Brand Decor Therapy
Product Dimensions 17"D x 17.75"W x 26"H
Maximum Weight Recommendation 30 Pounds
Color Honeynut
Product Care Instructions Wipe with Dry Cloth.

 About this item

    Constructed of assorted solid wood, MDF and veneer
    Constructed of Assorted Solid Wood, MDF and Wood Veneer
    One Drawer
    One Door
    Storage
Add warmth and functionality to your living room with this beautifully crafted Keaton Round Storage Side Table. One storage drawer and a single door keep your belongings out of sight but easily accessible. The traditional design and round shape of this storage cabinet adds charming personality to your home. Adorn it with a lovely table lamp and a small accent piece to create a stylized statement piece. Constructed of Chinese oak and veneers for optimal durability. Accent table measures: 17.75 x 17.75 x 26"