Flash Furniture Kelista Mid-Back Swivel Office Chair with Adjustable LeatherSoft Seat Height, Ergonomic Mesh Chair with Flip-Up Arms, Black.

ERGONOMIC MID-BACK OFFICE CHAIR: Provides exceptional seating for everyone from the CEO to the front office staff, ensuring the perfect balance of ergonomic comfort and optimal support for each employee. COMMERCIAL GRADE CHAIR: Has a sleek and versatile design that makes it perfect for use in front offices, executive suites, at-home work desks, college dorm rooms, student study spaces, or just about anywhere. PRESSURE-RELIEVING COMFORT: Ventilated curved mesh back with integrated lumbar support prevents overheating and promotes better posture, while the padded waterfall Leather. Soft seat helps relieve pressure from the legs. HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE SEATING: Features a height-adjustable foot ring to offer personalized comfort for different tasks and desk heights and a pneumatic height adjustable seat that swivels 360 degrees and has a tilt lock. EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Measures 24.5" W x 25.5" D x 37.5-41.25" H and can be assembled quickly with the included tools and step-by-step instructions, and it wipes clean with a damp cloth for easy cleaning. Amplify any office or workspace with the comfort and simplistic style of the Flash Furniture  Kelista Mid-Back Swivel Office Chair. This ergonomic mid-back swivel office chair provides exceptional seating for everyone from the CEO to the front office staff, ensuring the perfect balance of ergonomic comfort and optimal support for each employee. 

This versatile commercial grade office chair has a sleek and versatile design that makes it perfect for use in front offices, executive suites, at-home work desks, college dorm rooms, student study spaces, or just about anywhere. Packed with ergonomic features, the ventilated curved mesh back with integrated lumbar support prevents overheating and promotes better posture, while the padded waterfall Leather Soft seat helps relieve pressure from the legs so you can take on even the longest work days without discomfort. Additionally, the highly customizable office chair features a height-adjustable foot ring to offer personalized comfort for different tasks and desk heights and a pneumatic height adjustable seat that swivels 360 degrees and has a tilt lock with tilt tension. The functional flip-up arms provide added convenience and ease of access. Lean back while as you enjoy your lunch break or take a quick phone call, or lock in an upright position once it's time to focus. This mid-back office chair measures 24.5" W x 25.5" D x 37.5-41.25" H and can be assembled quickly with the included tools and step-by-step instructions. As needed, the low-maintenance swivel mesh office chairs can be wiped down with a damp cloth for quick and easy cleaning.

Brand Flash Furniture

Color Black Leathersoft/Mesh

Product Dimensions 25.5"D x 24.5"W x 50.75"H

Size Set of 1

Back Style Curved.

Brand Flash Furniture

Color Black Leathersoft/Mesh

Product Dimensions 5.5"D x 24.5"W x 50.75"H

Size Set of 1

Back Style Curved

Special Feature Adjustable

Product Care Instructions S-Solvent based cleaner - no water

Unit Count 1.0 Count

Recommended Uses For Product Office, Home

Style Mid Back Drafting Chair

Pattern Chair

Finish Type black mesh

Room Type Home Office/Study;Office

Age Range (Description) Adult

Included Components Drafting Stools

Shape Square

Model Name Flash Furniture

Arm Style Adjustable

Surface Recommendation Hard Floor

Furniture base movement Swivel

Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor

Furniture Finish metal

Seat Height 30 Inches

Seat Depth 19 inches

Fill Material Foam

Is Foldable Yes

UPC ?889142669869

Global Trade Identification Number 00889142669869

Manufacturer Flash Furniture

Item Weight 33 pounds 


I have had this chair (2 actually) for a little over 3 years now. (April '21) We got them for our Standup Gaming Desks - I work from home during the day and game at night so I'm in this chair for over 13 hours a day!! Love the foot rest and adjustable arms! I purchased the white fabric ones - it is now greyish ick. Go with a dark color. At first the seat was very uncomfortable for me. My tail bone ached for about 2 months. Then it went away and has been fine ever since. The seat does compress and flatten out. My son uses the other chair 4ish hours a day and he said his tailbone is hurting now (after 3 years) but mine only hurt in the beginning. Now for the crappy part - when they say 250lbs - they mean exactly 250lbs!! I'm 5' 6" tall and weigh 240lbs normally. However, that week of  Aunti Flow visiting, I gain 10lbs. So, when the morning weigh in states' I'm at 250, I know I will have a horrible day readjusting the lift on my chair. I'll be sitting there and whoosh - down to the floor feeling like johny bench.over and over. I take a water pill, drop 2 lbs and no more issues. Until next month. I'm sooo over this now that I'm off to look for another chair. Because that is soooo much easier than giving up cookies to drop 10lbs. Oh and when I'm at 240lbs and my granddaughter sits on my lap, whoosh to the floor - she loves it like it's a ride at the gma amusement park - me, not so much. I gave it a four-star due to the white color being icky really quick and does not clean easily as well as the seat cushion not holding comfiness for very long on both of the chairs I purchased. Also, I have it on carpet and the wheels are a pain in the butt to clean Ausie blow coat dog hair out of - Recommend replacing wheels with Ausie hair friendly ones. It's my bad that it sinks to the floor - not the manufacturer and it doesn't happen with my sons 220lb weight even with his daughter on his lap. This chair has been the best purchase I have made for my office space since I bought my standing desk! I telework from my home 100% of the time now. I was just using one of those really nice, leather cushioned, height adjustable bar stools to rest my derrier every now and then; but I took new position that involves a LOT of meetings, some of them a lot longer than others, that I can’t possibly stand through; especially with a herniated disc in my neck. My bar stool was not doing me any favors in that area. So I started searching for ergonomic standing desk chairs. I toiled for days going back and forth between different websites, stores, etc. comparing pricing and different features. 

There were SO many options with all sorts of fancy descriptions and fancy pricing to go right along. I finally threw my hands up and settled on this one. And what a good deal I got for the price! Everything about it is just right! The height, the seat, the arms, the lumbar support, everything. I read some reviews that complained that the chair would “sink” a few inches when they sat in it. But the “give” is part of the ergonomics. I stand at 5’2” and weigh 135 lbs, and it does give when I sit but not so much that it affects my comfort. The curved seat provides good hip support, and the cushion is very soft but not too “squishy.” I can sit in this chair for my full 8 hour work day, and I don’t get stiff. The arm rests are just the right height with soft padding. It doesn’t recline, but that is not a feature I was looking for. It rolls easily across my tile floors or the thin foam mat I have in front of my desk. The round foot rest easily adjusts up and down and the chair rotates easily. 

I think this chair is as comfortable if not more comfortable than some of the chairs I tried out in-store that were double the price. Chair is fine, it doesn't go as tall as you think, for tall people it should fit. NOT as easy to assemble as described. Two of the holes for the screws (where you connect the bottom with the back part) where busted so the screws didn't go as far as they should (I got to use a lot of tricks to make it work). Then one of the arms comes bent a little, so it is slightly lower when down. but overall, looks good and it does the job. I just bought this chair a week ago and am loving it. My husband and I usually have trouble putting things together, but we had this chair assembled quite quickly. It is way more comfortable than the padded stool with a short back that I had been using. The foot ring is a perfect size and adjustable; very comfortable for resting my feet on. The chair itself is comfy, and when I sit back in it properly provides very good back support. I love the range of heights - easy to put it down for a normal desk or raise it up for the high desk I am sitting at right now. I did purchase the better wheels which came up on the screen as I was about to add the chair to my cart, and they roll very smoothly. I am not sure what the wheels the chair comes with are like. I also like that I can flip the arms up to push the chair in when I am not using it. The only improvement I would suggest is that they make the arms adjustable in height as well for when you are using them.