Furinno JAYA Simple Design Computer Writing Desk, French Oak Grey/Black.

 Imple stylish design features shelves on both sides for CPU and books, elevated shelf for a compact printer or other stationery decor. Material: manufactured from particle board and PVC tubes Top panel holds up to 30 lbs. Sturdy on flat surface. Some assembly required. Please see instruction.  Product Dimension: 35. 25(W) x 35. 5(H) x 18. 8(D) inches.

Brand Furinno

Product Dimensions 18.8"D x 35.25"W x 35.5"H

Color French Oak/Black

Style 20 Inch

Base Material Engineered Wood

Top Material Type Engineered Wood

Finish Type Laminated

Special Feature Ergonomic, Sturdy, Durable, Compact, Eco-Friendly

Room Type Office, Dormitory, Bedroom, Classroom, Study Room

Recommended Uses For Product Working, Meeting, Writing, Residential Use, Displaying.



Farina Jaya simple design computer writing desk is designed for space saving and modern stylish look. It is great for apartments and dorms where space is limited. The shelves provide additional storage spaces for computer, books and all other accessories. The main material - Medium Density composite wood is manufactured in Malaysia and complied with the Green rules of production. There is no foul smell, durable and the material is the most stable amongst the medium density composite woods. The PVC tube is made from recycled plastic and is tested for its durability. A simple attitude towards lifestyle is reflected directly on the design of Farina furniture, creating a trend of simply nature. All the products are produced and assembled 100-percent in Malaysia with 95% - 100% recycled materials. Care instructions: wipe clean with clean damped cloth. 

Avoid using harsh chemicals. Pictures are for illustration purpose. All decor items are not included in this offer. This desk is ok. I was looking for a small desk to create a small workspace while working from home. This desk will work for now but will be moved to my sons room once I find a better one.
As far as size it’s pretty close to what I was looking for. It doesn’t take up a lot of space. I have a lap top and a monitor that I use as double monitors. The way the desk is designed it didn’t work well with them sitting side by side. It didn’t leave much desk space and wasn’t a comfortable position. BUT I put the monitor on the top shelf behind the laptop essentially stacking my monitors instead of being side by side and that changed everything. It felt more ergonomic and I had more space on the desk. Quality isn’t too bad. It seems sturdy considering the price. I wouldn’t stand on it but I’m confident it will hold up to normal use. The edges were a bit rough. 

When I first used it it looked like it would snag my clothes and had what looked like splinters..but a little sandpaper can fix that. What I don’t like is the leg room and the lower side shelves. The width of the area for your legs is VERY narrow. I fidget when I work and this desk does not accommodate that. I’m constantly bumping my legs. Sitting at this desk can be very uncomfortable. Not to mention I can’t push the tiny computer chair I have under the desk. The lower shelves aren’t very useful. They aren’t enclosed so you can’t keep anything loose on them. Between the open shelves and the narrow leg space I am constantly knocking things off the shelf. Even though the desk has draw backs I decided to give the desk 4 stars. The desk was relatively cheap and would be great for a kids desk. I wouldn’t recommend this for an average sized adult though. I needed an inexpensive desk to work from home during Covid, this was a great price, fast shipping, and was easy to put together. It served the purpose of holding my two desktop monitors at a slight angle inward on the top shelf, I also put a tray on the top shelf inbetween the monitors to hold post it notes and pens, keyboard and mouse on the top of the desk with plenty of room for a notebook on the side, drink, and I could eat my breakfast and lunch without moving the keyboard. I had a multi-tier shelf very similar style of this desk but dark grey shelves instead of the brown, next to the desk, which 

I used for file storage on the bottom and my laptop and dock on the top. I could have fit those on the desk but I wanted the laptop to be a little higher than my head for zoom meetings, the desk is very low so you would end up looking down at the camera. (I'm 5'5 and the laptop on the top shelf of the desk pointed straight at my chin and next. There is not a lot of leg room in the middle so I usually just sat slightly turned. Great for a part time use, a laptop or desktop only, or a writing desk. Would not recommend for full time office desk as it can be uncomfortable after 8 hours sitting sideways, or hunched over as the desk is lower than a standard office desk, or for a large desktop or in my case desktop monitors and a laptop + dock. Even though I'm not working from home anymore this is a great addition to the guest room and will likely end up holding gaming monitors, sitting back with a controller but still having the desk top to set things and the shelves for storage will work out great.