Furinno Turn-N-Tube No Tools Entertainment TV Stands, Beech/White, Square Corner.

 Color Beech/White

Brand Furinno

Size Square Corner

Item Depth 11.6 inches

Item dimensions L x W x H 11.61 x 41.5 x 22.83 inches.

Premium Quality Materials

Manufactured from high quality particle board to ensure long product life span and enhanced durability.

Rounded Edge

Designed with round edges for added safety to reduce accidental injuries.

Easy Assembly

A smart design that you can experience the fun of assembly. You do not need other tools to assemble.

TV/ Entertainment Stand

These multifunctional TV stand and shelves deliver the clean and cozy feel and blend in with any room décor.


Manufactured from Wood
    Simple stylish design comes in multiple color options, is functional and suitable for any room.
    Material: engineered Particle Board, PVC tubes.
    Fits in your space, fits on your budget. Green label product.
    Sturdy on flat surface ; Easy no hassle no tools 10-minute assembly
    Product Dimension: 41.5(W)x11.6(D)x22.85(H) inches
 Furinno Turn-N-Tube Home Living Storage and Organization Series consists a list of products in different sizes, shapes, colors, with the same concept of easy assembly. The tube and panel systems can be adjusted to different heights by adding or reducing tiers. These shelving units can be placed in any room to provide additional storage spaces. They come in different colors to fit in the theme of your existing furniture collection. Made from materials that are tested for durability and strength.
Modern color style.
    Stylish. Functional. Affordable.
    Easy to assemble.

Furinno Turn-N-Tube Home Living Mini Storage and Organization Series: No Tools Entertainment Center . (1) Unique Structure: Open display rack, shelves provide easy storage and display of TV or other audio/video accessories. Suitable for any rooms. Designed to meet the demand of low cost but durable and efficient furniture. It is proven to be the most popular RTA furniture due to its functionality, price, and the no hassle assembly. (2) Smart Design: Easy Assembly and No tools required. A smart design that uses durable recycled PVC tubes and engineered medium density composite wood that withstand heavy weight. Just repeat the twist, turn and stack mechanism, and the whole unit can be assembled within 10 minutes. Experience the fun of D-I-Y even with your kids . (3) The medium density composite wood is manufactured in Malaysia and compliant with CARB regulations. There is no foul smell, durable and the material is the most stable amongst the medium density composite woods. The PVC tubes are made from recycled plastic and is tested for its durability. A simple attitude towards lifestyle is reflected directly on the design of Furinno Furniture, creating a trend of simply nature. Care instructions: wipe clean with clean damped cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals. Pictures are for illustration purpose. All decor items are not included in this offer. What I was looking for was a tv stand that was sturdy, easy to assemble, would fit into a small space, and was reasonably priced! This "Furinno JAYA Simple Design Corner TV Stand, in Columbia Walnut/Black" tv stand far exceeded my expectations. 

 After I figured it out, it took me about 12 minutes to put it together! That was definitely on me, not because Furinno did not include clear instructions! As you can see from the pictures, this tv stand fits perfectly in the space I put it in, even though it is not in a corner! This might be an isolated incidence, but I think you should be aware of it when putting this tv stand together. There are 14 number 1 short round poles. For some reason, some of the short round poles would not screw on correctly to some of the holes that required the #1 short round poles. If this happens to you, just use another #1 short round pole for that particular hole, and put the one that did not fit on to another hole. When the pole fits, it will screw on super easy. If it doesn't, you will struggle a little bit with trying to screw it on. This happened about 3 times with me, but after the 1st time, I knew what to do, so it did not affect me giving them a 5 star rating since I was pleased with everything else! I would highly recommend buying this tv stand.I just love this shelving unit. I live in an apt with a small kitchen. With no space to keep my small electrical appliances in the kitchen. l bought this to hold and display my dehydrator, blender, manual food chopper etc., on the wall flush with my kitchen, making them easier to find and use, as well as to keep all the smsll parts better organized. It sits shoulder-high, mounted it on a small folding table, with storage space underneath. One thing to keep in mind it has to be assembled upside down with the top shelf lying with the finished side down.) Would buy again.  What I was looking for was a tv stand that was sturdy, easy to assemble, would fit into a small space, and was reasonably priced.

This "Furinno JAYA Simple Design Corner TV Stand, in Columbia Walnut/Black" tv stand far exceeded my expectations! After I figured it out, it took me about 12 minutes to put it together! That was definitely on me, not because Furinno did not include clear instructions! As you can see from the pictures, this tv stand fits perfectly in the space I put it in, even though it is not in a corner! This might be an isolated incidence, but I think you should be aware of it when putting this tv stand together. There are 14 number 1 short round poles. For some reason, some of the short round poles would not screw on correctly to some of the holes that required the #1 short round poles. If this happens to you, just use another #1 short round pole for that particular hole, and put the one that did not fit on to another hole. When the pole fits, it will screw on super easy. If it doesn't, you will struggle a little bit with trying to screw it on. This happened about 3 times with me, but after the 1st time, I knew what to do, so it did not affect me giving them a 5 star rating since I was pleased with everything else! I would highly recommend buying this tv stand. Customer imageCustomer image.  easy to assemble. Instructions were clear and easy to follow. No extra tools needed because all the pieces just screw together. I imagine it will be easy to disassemble when I move. lightweight when fully built so it’s easy to move by myself the shelves themselves feel sturdy and like high quality. the color of the shelves is good

Cons:
when fully assembled it is little short, but that’s my fault for not reading the dimensions first. I think with a regular sized tv it would help “balance” the overall look more. However right now I have a small tv so it looks extra small on the short tv stand lol
 I wish the shelves were bigger to have more storage room