FURINNO Turn-N-Tube Space Saving Corner Desk, French Oak Grey/Black.

 Manufactured from Wood.  Manufactured from high quality durable particle board and plastic tubes Simple stylish corner desk with Espresso finish, Item Weight: 18. 7 lbs Fully utilize corner space with the 2-shelf multipurpose corner desk Provide ample space for storage organization and display

   Product Dimension: 31.1 (W) x 28.5 (H) x 22.5 (D) Inches.

Brand Furinno

Product Dimensions 22.52"D x 31.1"W x 28.5"H

Color French Oak/Black

Style Corner

Base Material Engineered Wood

Top Material Type Engineered Wood

Finish Type Laminated

Special Feature Reversible, Ergonomic, Lightweight, Durable, Compact

Room Type Office, Dormitory, Living Room, Bedroom, Study Room

Recommended Uses For Product Writing.

Quality Particle Board

Manufactured from high quality particle board to ensure long product life span and enhanced durability.

Rounded Corner

Designed with round edges for added safety to reduce accidental injuries.

Space Saving Design

This simple and stylish piece is perfect for apartments and dorms where space is limited. This design also acts well as a console table or corner shelf in your living room to display your decorations.

Easy Assembly

A smart design that you can experience the fun of assembly.


Utilize your corner space with this multipurpose corner desk. It is very convenient to move around and also a perfect solution for cluttered home. The corner desk is multifunctional as it can also be used as a corner display shelf. It has 2 shelves providing ample storage space and help organizing loose stuff or displaying decorations. Its simple stylish design fits most home and blend in well with other styles. One of the best things about the corner desk is that it is very easy to assemble and disassemble when you move. You do not need any tools for the assembly. Just follow the assembly instruction by turning and twisting the poles against the panels and you will have the desk ready in no time. Assembly instructions are revised repeatedly to ensure that it is clear to read, simple to understand and safe to work. Care instruction: wipe clean with clean damped cloth and avoid using harsh chemical to prevent damage to the furniture. All the pictures are for illustration purposes only; decor items are not included in the set. First let me say that I like the product. However, it's important to note that you should follow each instruction carefully! Especially the part about the tools needed. 

I called myself trying to get it done in less the time so I decided to use a drill instead of a handheld screwdriver, and STRIPPED THE WOOD immediately. After that, my husband had to use longer screws because the ones that came with it would no longer fit. Needless to say, it was my mistake and I learned how to follow instructions the right way after that. Okay, so I actually ordered 3 of these desk. One of them I damaged but one of them arrived with a huge crack in the wood. I understand how this could happen being that I learned very quickly that the wood is extremely delicate. I'm certain it was mishandled during the shipping process. It's all beat up around the corners as well. On the front of the box is "Heavy" but it should say "fragile" even though it's wood inside. It's actually more like sheet rock. It's definitely worth the price, but take your time and follow all of the instructions. I ordered these for my homeschoolers so hopefully they aren't too ruff on them. Other than that, they definitely look nice. I'll update further after some usage. This desk is cute enough. Typical inexpensive ready to assemble desk. I agree with another that without power tools putting this together will wear your wrists out! Instructions are good. I bought this to use as a side table next to my desk as extra work. space. I am happy with it.