Rustic Farmhouse Cottagecore Accent End Table, Natural Tray Top Side Table Nightstand for Family, Dinning or Living Room, Handcrafted Finish, Modern, White.

EASE OF USE Partially assembled. Minimum assembly efforts required in 3 easy steps. This end table is a stylish sidekick for any sofa, bed, little-used corner or small spaces. QUALITY MATERIAL Feature high quality MDF wood structure with handcrafted distressed finish. Natural wood knots variations may apply CLUTTER SAVER? Compact size and versatile to use as an end table, nightstand, corner table, or accent table. Keep essential items within arm's reach without sacrificing aesthetics. FIT ANY STYLE HOME DÉCOR A truly breathtaking accent table with a natural wood tabletop finish and white base. From Rustic to Traditional this table has elements of all styles that will fit with your current home. DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT CAPACITY?19”W x 19”D x 25”H.  Your home is nothing if not personal. At COZAYH, we're here to help you create a space solution that reflects you and what you love. That means forward-thinking, problem-solving design that unites value, quality and responsible manufacturing. Because you should feel good about your home and how it comes together.

Brand COZAYH

Product Dimensions 19"D x 19"W x 25"H Maximum Weight Recommendation 40 Pounds

Color White Recommended Uses For Product Residential Use, Non-Residential Use, End Table, Nightstand, Corner Table, Accent Table.


Handmade Distressed

Natural wood with white washed finish gives the end tables a vintage look
Round Corners

It's good-looking, avoids bumps and injuries
French Country

Unique curved leg design to give home simple but elegant touch
Protective Bun Feet

Protecting your floor from the scratche

The size is perfect for an end table. Very easy to assemble. Nice update in place of the old clunky end tables I used to have. Everything was going fine until I was lining up the bottom shelf to screw in the legs. I grab one leg and it completely rips off. I think I’ll get some gorilla glue and once I turn it upright its weight will keep it in place. I grab the second leg and it completely rips off. As a matter of fact, I had it turned upright after that, my cat jumps on it and the whole thing just collapsed into pieces as I’m typing this review. I have two side tables I ordered several months ago like this and they worked out just fine. If it worked out for anyone else good for you but I barely put forth any strength to line those legs up and for them to rip off. I looked forever trying to find a small unique table that didn't break the bank. I came across this and a matching end table and I fell in love with them instantly! Fed Ex brought them and the box was badly damaged and the table has a bad crack in it. I was so disappointed. 

I contacted customer service and they answered the next day. Easy Peasy, all they needed was a
couples of pictures. They sent another one out, didn't ask for the other one back, and shipped the new one to me fast. Great customer service! I want to add that this table is delicate. It is somewhat lightweight and beautiful you cannot put anything heavy on it. I ordered this tables because4 I love the size and style and the price point was reasonable. They came in two days. They were easy to assemble , however in both boxes one of the screws for assembling the legs was missing, thus the four instead of five star rating. It didn't affect the sturdiness once all the pieces are in place, but they need to count and include four black screws. I love the charm of this coffee table. Just the right size for my apartment. If you have Farmhouse or rustic them, I high recommend this. Easy to put together and solid.