SEDETA L Shaped Gaming Desk, Reversible Computer Desk with Power Outlet and Pegboard, Gaming Desk with Led Lights, Keyboard Tray and Storage Bag for Home Office, Black.

What You getL shaped desk comes with power outlet, led lights, keyboard tray, headphone hook, storage bag, top hutch and pegboard , extra long desk that can hold 3 monitors, 2 storage shelves and CPU stand. Gaming desk could hold 2 desktop computers and 1 notebook computer. An ideal desk for small rooms to create excellent home office space. Reversible Desk Reversible 67 inch corner desk or 94.5 inch long office desk. L Shaped desk is perfect for tucking into a corner, it can hold your computer, monitor, keyboard, files, books or CPU stand for home office. Or 94.5 inch two person desk can hold two-person studying or writing no interference. And the top hutch can place left or right for your needs. Ample Storage Space Coming with storage bag, peg board, 2-tier storage shelves, and keyboard tray with powerful storage space.The keyboard tray is ideal for the keyboard and mouse, which can free up more desk space.Top hutch can place files, books, leaving spacious space for writing, paperwork and other home office activities. This l shaped desk provides enough room to study, work or other office activities. Charging Port Our charging station includes 4-Outlet & 2 USB Ports to provide power for up to 6 devices simultaneously. Also includes an on-off switch, thanks to the on-off switch, one-button power off to ensure safe electricity use, which strengthens security. Power outlet allows you to charge cell phones, tablets, notebook, etc. Cool & Smart Led Light The gaming desk comes with RGB LED light , remote control via APP, Over 60000 colors and 29 flashing modes for your to choose. Led lights with music sync function, built-in sensitivity adjustable mic, led light color will change with the rhythm of the sound and music. This l shaped gaming desk can meet you play games for your home offices.

Brand SEDETA

Product Dimensions 19.7"D x 67"W x 57"H
Color Black With Power Outlet and Pegboard
Style Industrial
Top Material Type Engineered Wood
Finish Type Powder Coated
Special Feature Built-In USB Outlet
Room Type Office, Bedroom, Living Room
Recommended Uses For Product Working, Writing, Gaming
Mounting Type Floor Mount.


SEDETA L Shaped Desk with Hutch

This desk is with peg board, power outlet, led light, a storage bag, tower shelf, and a headphone hook. The top hutch can place books, files, and plants, leaving spacious space for writing, paperwork, and other home office activities. This l-shaped desk with a hutch provides enough room to study, work, or do other office activities.

    The top hutch can be place left or right as your needs.
    Headphone hook is convenient to put earphone or backpack.
    Computer desk with CPU stand can put tower shelf or other item.
    The desk can be as a 94.5-inch long desk OR a 67-inch corner desk .
    47" pegboard with a small storage bag and 5-S hooks provide more space.
    The charging station includes 4-Outlet & 2 USB Ports for up to 6 devices simultaneously.


Storage Shelf

Top hutch can place files, books, leaving spacious space for writing, paperwork and other home office activities.
Keyboard Tray

The keyboard tray is ideal for the keyboard and mouse which can free up more desk space.
Storage Bag

L shaped desk with storage bag is easily to keep your desk tidy.
Iron Hook

Headphone hook is convenient to put earphone or backpack.

A computer desk with a storage bag can hold books, and office supplies and you can keep the essentials close at hand. Adopted a simple industrial style, this L-shaped desk with storage gives an elegant and decent appearance and a comfortable working environment. If you want to play games, this computer desk can be as a gaming table to using. These knockoff Ikea style furniture pieces coming out of China usually leave me seething, but this piece was actually well designed and thoughtfully laid out. Recessed holes where they should be, correct sizes of boards, clear instructions including what to do if alignment is off. I was pleasantly surprised. Plus, rustic brown matches well with my custom walnut cabinet I built so it all worked out real well. My one complaint is that one of the L-Shape top boards needs to be about 20" longer. When arranged in an L you sort of lose 20" in the corner. Not necessarily, as it depends on your usage, but with 2 monitors setup that space is awkward to use. If there is an extended version where the part with the shelf can be longer by 20" this would be absolutely perfect. I bought two of these to put them side by side opposite like in the video. I was very surprised when every single part was labeled clearly even the tools and screws! This was a super help!!! It took me by myself about an hour and a half to put this together. I used the tools and the Alan wrenches instead of a power tool, which would have made it quicker. The desk is sturdy, it all fit together correctly, and it looks great! This is by far the best desk i have ever bought. I like the light strips, the app is easy to use as well. I also love that the peg board is metal, i was expecting a cheap particle board pegboard but no! its metal.

I would give this 10 stars if I could.

Needed a new desk for the nerd corner of my small bedroom and this desk was the perfect choice. Gives me enough room for my gaming setup as well as my work computers for when I work from home, while not taking up too much floor space in my bedroom. I've never had any luck with any sliding keyboard tray before, so I didn't bother installing it.

Pros:
 Instructions are good and are broken up into different sections based on the configuration you want to build
-Sturdy, although the material does make me worry. Arrived intact and suffered no damage during assembly or during use
Lots of space, 2 sizeable desktops big enough and a shelf for other stuff.

Cons:
Desk tops are a little bit thinner than my previous desk. Not a problem on it's own but if you use any clamp based mounting, you may need to pad them with wooden blocks to stay secure.
 Not all pc towers are going to fit in that shelf space. I had to buy a separate stand for mine
Given how wide the metal frame is and where it attaches to the wooden parts, you won't have a lot of clearance for clamp based mounting hardware

Tips:
 I would not use the included light strips
Don't tighten the screws all the way until everything is put together, I have feeling that the majority of "alighnment" issues other people had would have been resolved by this.

I recently purchased the Wooden L-Shaped Desk, and I couldn't be happier with my choice! This desk has exceeded all my expectations and more. From the moment it arrived, I could tell that it was a high-quality piece of furniture. First and foremost, the design is stunning. The L-shape provides ample space for my computer setup, paperwork, and other essentials, while still leaving plenty of room for me to work comfortably. The desk's smooth wooden surface gives it a touch of elegance that complements any office or home decor. The build quality is exceptional. The sturdy construction ensures that this desk will last for years to come. I never have to worry about it wobbling or feeling unstable, even with multiple monitors and heavy equipment on top. The solid wood material feels durable and reliable, making it a worthwhile investment. One of the things I appreciate the most about this desk is the organization it offers. With built-in drawers and shelves, I can keep my workspace neat and tidy. No more cluttered desks and searching for lost items! Everything has its designated place, allowing me to stay focused and productive throughout the day. Another standout feature is the ergonomic design. The L-shape not only maximizes workspace but also provides a comfortable layout. I can easily switch between tasks without feeling cramped or confined, which is a huge plus for my productivity. Assembling the desk was a breeze, thanks to the clear instructions and labeled parts. It took me only a short amount of time to put it all together without any hassle. Plus, the package arrived in excellent condition, with each piece well-protected to avoid any potential damage during shipping. In terms of customer service, I must commend the company. They were responsive and helpful, addressing any inquiries I had promptly and professionally. It's always reassuring to know that the manufacturer stands behind their product. Overall, I highly recommend the Wooden L-Shaped Desk to anyone in need of a functional and elegant workspace solution. Its exceptional build quality, ergonomic design, and impressive organization capabilities make it a top-notch addition to any office or home. Five stars without a doubt.