WorkPro® Quantum 9000 Series Ergonomic Mid-Back Mesh/Mesh Chair, Black.

Lumbar feature provides lower back support for all-day comfort. Pneumatic seat-height adjustment enables customization. Mesh material improves breathability to keep you cool. Multifunction design and gel-padded armrests let you work in comfort.

Brand WorkPro

Color Black

Product Dimensions 25.43"D x 25.43"W x 37.4"H

Size 25.43D x 25.43W x 37.4H Inch

Back Style Solid Back.

Brand WorkPro

Color Black

Product Dimensions ?25.43"D x 25.43"W x 37.4"H

Size ?25.43D x 25.43W x 37.4H Inch

Back Style Solid Back

Special Feature Arm Rest

Product Care Instructions Spot Clean

Unit Count 1.0 Count

Recommended Uses For Product Office

Maximum Weight Recommendation 250 Pounds

Style Classic

Pattern Solid

Finish Type Ergonomic

Room Type Office

Age Range (Description) Adult

Included Components Caster

Model Name Quantum 9000

Arm Style With arms

Surface Recommendation Indoor

Furniture base movement Swivel

Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor

Seat Depth 19.2 inches

Leg Style Tapered Leg

Tilting No

Is Customizable No

Is Electric No

Is Foldable No

UPC 735854937942 735854100568

Manufacturer WorkPro

Item Weight 54.7 pounds 


Professional furniture solutions for the productive office
Workpro
Discover the WorkPro difference.

You take pride in your work. Your workspace should reflect that. WorkPro furniture and seating have been carefully crafted and thoughtfully curated to help you maximize your potential and do your best work. Designed to impress. Built to last. Simple to assemble. I had an office chair I'd been used for years. It was an inexpensive swivel chair I got at IKEA. It was OK but not designed for all day use. When I started my new job, I began to spend around 10+ hours in my home office. Back and shoulder pain ensued. Saw this chair at a store and it seemed like it was solid construction and comfortable. Weeks later saw the same chair on Amazon so I purchased. It was fairly simple to assemble. The only difficulty is needing a way to place the seat upside down on an elevated surface to attach the arms and back. Not too big of an issue since I had a barstool with a cushion and used that. If I didn't have that, it would have been much more difficult to assemble. The seat, arms, and back are heavy so it has to be something rather sturdy to set it on for assemble. The chair is extremely comfortable. I'm impressed with all of the way it can be adjusted. In particular, I like the ability to move the seat forward/backward which allows me to set the perfect distance from the seat to the back.Initially I thought the arms would be a problem but my wife suggested I adjust them so that my arm rest on the armrest while I use my mouse or type. That is a huge help to prevent knots in between my shoulder blade from forming over hours of typing/mousing. The mesh is nice to keep me cool and the springiness seems to be just right.
Looking forward to putting some "miles" on this chair. Initially, I'm thinking this chair is going to quickly become my favorite of all time.I went to an office supply store and saw this chair on sale for 20% off its retail price, so I sat in it, adjusted it to fit me, and about 15 minutes later, I realized I was still siting in it because it was so comfortable. 

I thought I should check Amazon to see what it was going for there and it was $230 less than the retail price, or 45% off! So I ordered it on Amazon. I was concerned that maybe it would be a refurbished chair (especially after reading some reviews of this chair arriving with damage), but when I got it just a day and a half later, it was is perfect condition, well-packaged, with good instructions and everything in the box needed to assemble it. The UPS delivery guy carried the box into my house, which was nice, since it weighed over fifty pounds. I took it up to my study with my wife's help, and started setting it up. I used the box on its tall side as my worktable, and 8 bolts later, after affixing the wheels, I was ready to plug the chair into its gas elevation pedestal. (Hint: it's a good idea to have a standard Phillips head (#2) screwdriver handy to make sure all the screws are tight before assembling it, and then make sure all the assembly bolts are tight (nice that they provide lock washers and spares for all the bolts, along with a good, long-handled Allen wrench). Once assembled, I found it useful to read the adjustment instructions carefully, and to experiment with several different combinations of seat position and back position and tilt tension. The base is very stable and rolls well without marking my hardwood floors (the chair will even roll over to and across the thin area rug in my home office/bedroom, with a little finesse). I find the armrests to be comfortably padded (firm, but just about right for me), and the three armrest adjustments are actually useful. It's easy to raise and lower the arms with four or five different levels to choose from. Now, the best thing about this chair is that it has an integrated seat and back tilt, so when you tilt back the seat tilts back a little, too. 

Very nice, especially because you can really dial in the back tension, from very firm to very loose. You can also lock out the tilt completely and raise and lower the back to get hit your back and lower shoulders just right. Finally, you can actually move the seat backward or forward relative to the back, base, and armrests, so you can custom fit it to your legs and make it so the back hits and supports your lumbar area just right. Even some super expensive chairs don't offer this feature. So, bottom line, you can really dial this chair in for a custom fit. I'm sitting in it right now, and can feel the cool breeze on my seat and back through the very substantial mesh.post tirelessly searching for a chair I finally decided on this one because of reviews. I would have preferred the cushioned seat model but not for the price! Shipping-I received the day after I ordered. Chair hugs my body nice. Two things I am really disappointed by 1) is the slight give in the back rest in lock position which prevents your back from being straight which is a feature I prefer. 2) the mesh on the back, towards lumbar is not taut. I feel it should not look like that and that this could be taking away from Back support. Any feedback on that would be appreciated but it is definitely going to be a call to the manufacturer. Overall decent chair however, I did not get the immediate relief or that ah ha moment that I was looking for with this chair.
3/5/24 updated review--this chair is by far worth the money I paid for it! 1) slight give in the back support took some getting use to but studies show it takes pressure off of your spine. 2) mesh on the back of chair seriously not a big deal that I wrote about previously. 

The chair is sturdy and the mesh on this chair is top of the line and offers a lot of support.m and comfort. I work from home and sit in this chair 8-9hours a day. I have a Hx of tailbone pain from sitting in desk chairs but not with this chair. The only thing is my bottom gets a little cold but a $5 chair cover solved that problem but it's better than swap butt. I am very very happy with this chair. Only feature I wish it had is if the arm rests slid forward and backward. Everything else about I love and most important it is comfortable for a long day of tasking! Give it a try you will not be disappointed.