Techni Mobili Compact Computer Cart With Storage, Graphite.

Heavy-Duty MDF Panels with a Moisture Resistant PVC Laminate Vaneer in Graphite Finish
Scratch Resistant Powder-Coated Steel Frame. Non-Marking Durable Nylon Wheels with locking casters. Front and Sides Adjustable Monitor/Printer Shelf, Pull Out Keyboard Tray with Safety Stop, Side Media and CD Rack. 5 Year Limited Warrenty, Ships in 1 Box. Perfect as Home Office Desk or Kids Computer Desk. Made of MDF Wood with Scratch resistant powder coated steel frame. Includes large double-wheel non-marking locking casters. Adjustable shelf to center, right or left of table. Features pullout keyboard with safety stop and monitor/printer shelf which adjusts to center, left, or right. Includes Side media & CD rack, Bottom accessory shelf, and large bottom panel to accommodate CPU and accessories. Includes a 5 Year Warrenty. This is a great desk for working at home my printer fits on bottom shelf, love the keyboard tray it moves easily around my house for whenever I decide to work from. Very easy to assemble in minutes Great product for the money. This is just perfect for me as a compact workstation in my spare room. I used my own ratcheting screwdriver and wrench to tighten the assembly. The tools provided with the bolts worked okay, but mine worked better to tighten everything up. 

I love the upper shelf for my rather large computer monitor, and the pull-out keyboard drawer. The only downside I might see for someone else is the size of the pull-out keyboard shelf. I have a ultra-small keyboard, so it works fine for me. Someone else using a regular keyboard may not have room for a mouse. I would describe the colour as black. Other than adding to the sturdiness of the unit, the bottom shelf is serving only as a footrest for me. But overall, it's sturdy and perfect for my needs. This is an excellent unit, of much better quality than I expected for the money. Its parts seem substantial and well made, including the screws, with a very nicely done rounded edges on everything. All parts were clearly labelled. The instructions were easy to follow and came with a screwdriver and small wrench. There was even a bag of spare screws.

 Brand    Techni  Mobili
Product Dimensions    19.75"D x 27.5"W x 35.25"H
Color    Graphite
Style    Contemporary
Base Material    Engineered Wood
Top Material Type    Engineered Wood
Special Feature    Rolling Cart
Room Type    Office, Classroom
Recommended Uses For Product    Drafting, computer, Writing, Gaming, work from home
Mounting Type    Floor Mount.

 
It’s really a two-person job, with someone to hold things together while someone else puts the screws in. It didn’t take long to assemble, and we’re very pleased with it. The high shelf can be places anywhere, not just at the back as seen in the photo. I've used it for a couple of days and recommend it. Good value, seems sturdy. Easy to put together. Only one hole didn't align so I had to leave the screw out, as it's not worth sending back. I have not put my laptop and monitor on yet, but I think it will work well. It's great if you have a small space to work from. I needed a computer workstation desk that would fit into a small, tight space and be unobtrusive enough not to clash with existing office furniture. It had to hold a 24" monitor, a CPU, a keyboard, a mouse, and a smallish printer. It also had to be substantial enough to "work:" be supportive, not tippy, be comfortable to type at, etc. First of all, this needs to be assembled. If you have two left thumbs, don't read detailed instructions well, or can't get down on your hands and knees, forget it. 
 
You are going to have to have this assembled for you.The instructions are in English and Spanish and are excellent. There are written instructions and pictograms. There is a list of parts, a list of the various screws, tips and troubleshooting. All parts are clearly identified with matching letters both on the part and on the instructions. The cart even comes with a screwdriver and a hex wrench. You need to supply no parts or tools.The biggest trouble in assembly came almost at the beginning. The metal side supports have to be attached to the back panel with four screws. This sounds simple, and it would be, except the screws have to align with camlocks that have been inserted into the back panel. If you are using a work bench and not a carpet office floor, perhaps you would struggle less than I did. Assembly took me about an hour, much of it sitting on the floor. I contemplated withholding a star for the complexity of assembly, but the end result was extremely sturdy and worth the trouble, especially considering the low price. You get several options where you want the top shelf to sit. It can be situated in the middle to hold a monitor, or it can be placed either to the left or right to support a printer or other device. This cart has locking casters, a very nice detail. It moves easily, even when filled with equipment.The "graphite" laminate is an unobtrusive dark grey. I'm writing from this desk right now. 
 
My 27 inch Mac fits nicely on the top. It's sturdy enough to hold it on the stand, leaving me plenty of room for writing and typing. I really like that this desk is on casters and can be moved around so I'm not limited to a specific room. I currently have it in my living room, but should company come over, I'd really like to move this item out of here for a more formal setting. This item came pretty well packaged and took under an hour to assemble by myself. (I'm a 5'2" female who is mildly handy). The most challenging part of the assembly was really found in the first few steps - connecting the two metal side panels together using a small piece of wood (four screws). It was just awkward without someone to hold it level, so if you have someone to help with that it's easier. If not, get creative. 
I used pillows from my couch to prop up one end as I bound the two. The rest was very easy.

All of the tools needed to assemble are included in the package (a screwdriver and a small metal wrench). Other reviewers said that some items were missing and that the holes were not in the right spots, but this was not the case for me at all. In fact, there was a bag with extra set of each screw. All of the holes lined up perfectly and most of the coated particle board pieces had metal reinforced, pre-drilled holes which gave me a confidence that I didn't have prior. I only needed a bit of elbow grease and patience when screwing in the casters (for the slide out keyboard stand). This keyboard stand is very nice and pretty darn sturdy. I am comfortable to lean my wrists on it while typing and I do not feel that it has much give when I did. The graphite color is not solid, it's more of speckled up close but looks like a dark-gray from afar. The bottom shelf is sturdy and holds my printer/scanner combo very well, providing me enough room to raise the lid to scan. Overall, I am really pleased with this purchase. The price tag makes it all the better and then add Prime shipping. Wow. Take your time with the directions, use some basic logic, and you'll be fine.